PancakeSwap V2 migration completed !
If you are currently in possession of PancakeSwap LP Tokens, whether they’re staked in farms, vaults, or simply in your wallet, you’ll need to move lp from v1 to v2 pool

1. Unstake your LP tokens from old farms
and Remove liquidity from old type of LP(V1.Old type)
* https://old.psychic.finance/

2. Add LP liquidity to the new type of LP(V2 type)
*you can add LP liquidity here
https://www.psychic.finance/

3. Restake and enjoy new farms

Four simple steps. We have a dedicated migration page ready to go that will help you speed through it in just a few clicks.
If you don’t have any LPs staked, well, then you don’t need to do anything at all!

https://pancakeswap.medium.com/the-great-migration-vote-4093cb3edf23

We are happy to announce
Create an Article or Video review about Psychic Finance Farming #PSY.

RULE

The articles content should be a tutorial on how to yield farm on Psychic Finance. We prefer the review Video/Article to be in English. …

participate in predict bot and get psy token airdrop !

@Psychic_financebot

How to participate and play?

  • Join telegram Channel
    — Follow Twitter
    — Participate in predict market
    — Winner will be given points
    — points can be converted to PSY that will be sent at the end of every month to your wallet automatically
    — Conversion rate is 10:1, if you have 10 points, you’ll get 1 PSY token to your wallet

    Let’s all enjoy the Predict Poll game while we wait for the launch of Predict Market

Thank you fellow psychics for sticking with us. We are proud to announce the new look to psychic.finance with an updated UI!

Again the team and developers are sorry for such a heavy delay but we have promised it and it is done 🚀

Predict Bot is almost ready and in final stage of testing which will be release shortly.

We will also be preparing PSY staking points within this month and get ready for the launch of the Predict Market and Psychic NFT cards base on our road map.

Whitepaper will be out tentatively next week as well. So stay tune! 🔮🚀

Q :What is the Psychic finance?
A: Yieldfarm ,Predict market, Psychic NFTs card , with many ways to earn

Q: Why I can’t claim all my farming rewards?
A: Psychic reward pools have a time lock of 75% for 1 year. The other 25% can be claimed anytime. …

Greetings fellow Psychics,

We have concluded the Early Supporters Airdrop Programme (24 February–2 March) with a total of 50 random winners which were split to through 7 days. Each winner was rewarded with an airdrop of 60 PSY directly to their wallets.

All dev and team wallets were excluded from…

Hi fellow Psychics,

First off, we would like to thank you for your patience. We know things in cryptospace moves quickly and we too have been less than pleased at our speed of progress. …

We apologize for the delay of the new UI/UX launch. For the delay we would like to compensate PSY holders with 10 PSY each for those with more than 10 PSY in wallet address.

Snapshot has been taken and tokens will be distributed to wallets automatically within 1days.

We would like to thank the community again for supporting our small team and we hope as much as you that this project becomes what we hope it can be.

Good news Psychic community!

Our long awaited news is here!

1. NEW UI/UX will be updated by this Sunday (or earlier).

2. Betting/predict will be starting soon! You will be able to bet and win $PSY. We will focus on developing this to have more use case and utility for…

As seen, we are getting plenty of new members every day and a lot of newcomers are still not aware of a lot of stuff regarding our Psychic Card. So here is the thing to help:

We have level card 3 type

1. psychic level card
2. keyman card (predict &…

Psychic Finance

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store